[Chugalug] OT: Need RAM and GigE switches, preferably donated

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Sat Feb 2 20:52:51 UTC 2013

On Fri February 1 2013 9:56:58 PM Aaron Welch wrote:
> So I told you about that in confidence.  I did not realize that you would
> post that to the public and make it sound like I will not deal with
> Chattacon.  Not sure what you were thinking here.

I apologize, Aaron... I did not realize that was in confidence. I don't blame
you for being upset with the convention for having your equipment damaged. I
got the impression from what you'd said that you were not interested in
helping the 'Con and so went looking for other sources.

If, in fact, you're willing to deal with the Con, I'd love to know what you
have available and under what terms you would be willing to part with it.