[Chugalug] OT: Need RAM and GigE switches, preferably donated

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 1 23:24:44 UTC 2013

Hey, guys...
I am a volunteer at Chattacon. The Con owns a bunch of old Dell desktop PCs
that require matching DIMMs. I've already asked Aaron, but since he feels like
he got a raw deal from the Con awhile back when he ran computer gaming, he's
not interested in helping, which I understand.

So, I'm turning to the rest of the crew... Anyone got any surplus DDR2 DIMMs
you could donate to the cause? Preferably 512 Mb or higher. Also looking for
any GigE switches, 16-port and higher that you might happen to have surplus or
know someone who does.

A tax receipt is available upon request for any donations. Some cash *might*
be possible, but it's not up to me. I'm just tryin' to help out. I donated
what spare DDR2  I had already and I don't happen to have any GigE switches
myself, surplus or otherwise. :D

Anyway, please ping me offline if you'd like to help or have any questions.