[Chugalug] MCA is growing (Job)

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Feb 1 14:20:57 UTC 2013

While mostly Non-Linux-ish, I think there is a smattering of everything in
this and I like to keep the *nix-head employed, especially in MS shops.
I've got a couple of friends that work there, seems to be a good place to
work.

http://www.mcollins.com/news/mca-is-growing-yet-again-we-need-you

MCA is GROWING yet again! We need YOU!

MCA is an IT Services Consultant with over 25 years in Chattanooga. We
have offices in Chattanooga, Nashville, and Knoxville and provide
nationwide IT services. MCA is seeking an experienced Network Engineer
with focus on field project implementation, support, and pre-sales
consulting. If you’re the kind of person that gets excited about cutting
edge technology, then we’ve got the opportunity for you!

Network Engineer should have the following qualifications/experience:
- 5+ Years Enterprise Support Experience (applicants without experience
will not be considered)
- Extensive Active Directory knowledge (Replication, DFS, Group Policy,
Login Scripts, etc)
- Extensive MS Exchange 2003-2010 experience (maintenance, implementation,
mailbox tuning, DR)
- Extensive Windows Server knowledge (2003-2012)
- SQL, Sharepoint, Lync
- Networking Infrastructure including Managed Switches, Routers,
Firewalls. (Cisco, Brocade, Dell, WatchGuard a plus)
- Must be able to understand and configure VLANs, firewall policies, LACP
- Server Hardware design and repair. Must have great understanding of
server technology including bus speeds, CPU architecture, RAM sizing, and
RAID concepts. (Dell,IBM,HP a plus)
- Must have extensive knowledge of Storage systems including DAS, NAS, SAN
technology. EMC/Dell/Lefthand/Netapp a plus
- Must have Virtualization Experience in either VMWARE ESX or MS Hyper-V.
- Experience with RACK design; functional and aesthetics. Must be able to
lift upwards of 50lbs to rack servers and storage.

Additionally all applicants must be able to work closely with Network
Operations Group and share NOC call loads and be accountable for daily
activities.

This position is a M-F, 8:00 – 5:00 position