[Chugalug] Drupal:Zen like themes without Ruby?

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:06:21 UTC 2013

Just a note on top of that to be less confusing. CSS is interchangeable
with less and sass, but less and sass are not interchangeable with each
other. So, if you had a theme with plain old css stylesheets, you'd be
golden, but if they're less or sass, you're pretty much stuck with their
less or sass stylesheets. You could compile them, and probably work from
that. Mostly depends on what's going on in your solution stack. But, it's
not really worth it unless you *really *had to.