[Chugalug] FLAC w/ Kindle

David Ingram david at clevelandlibrary.org
Fri Feb 1 01:47:23 UTC 2013

I have used winamp and poweramp in the past to listen to flac on my android
devices. But to be honest I didn't really like either of them.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:

> I found this, "Most Kindle Fire users have by now figured out that they
> can sideload just about any android app onto the Fire, whether Amazon wants
> us to be able to do that or not." It goes on to discuss Google music app
> but that doesn't support FLAC.
> So I guess the question is, is there an android that plays FLAc that can
> be sideloaded.
>
> I did find this.
> http://gitorious.org/kindlebrew/mplayer
> Hope it helps. Requires something called launchpad.

David Ingram, Technology Coordinator
Cleveland Bradley County Public  Library

795 Church Street NE
Cleveland, TN 37311
423.472.2163  x127

http://www.clevelandlibrary.org