[Chugalug] FLAC w/ Kindle

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Fri Feb 1 01:37:59 UTC 2013

I found this, "Most Kindle Fire users have by now figured out that they can sideload just about any android app onto the Fire, whether Amazon wants us to be able to do that or not." It goes on to discuss Google music app but that doesn't support FLAC.
So I guess the question is, is there an android that plays FLAc that can be sideloaded.

I did find this.
http://gitorious.org/kindlebrew/mplayer
Hope it helps. Requires something called launchpad.