[Chugalug] FLAC w/ Kindle

David Ingram david at clevelandlibrary.org
Fri Feb 1 01:25:57 UTC 2013

I'm not sure if it will be in the Kindle app store or not, but ES File
explorer will let you mount your shares. From there you have several media
players that can handle flac.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

David Ingram, Technology Coordinator
Cleveland Bradley County Public  Library

795 Church Street NE
Cleveland, TN 37311
423.472.2163  x127

http://www.clevelandlibrary.org