[Chugalug] Client burned by previous hosting provider

Dr.D don at coastlandtech.com
Sat Aug 31 20:23:51 UTC 2013

As a hosting provider, I hear of all types of messes.. from not allowing a
customer have access to the site.
Keeping a customers Domain Name, (I always tell everyone them keep control
of your own name.)

The worst one was I know of was SEO company made a copy of the customers
site with their own keywords and "Phone Number"
that was forward to the customers business.. (So they could track how well
they were doing) at the tune of $200 a month.  After a few of months,
when the customer didn't see any thing from the ' scam ' they stopped
paying..  Then the SEO company keep the 2nd site up and running and would
not take it down. ..

It pays to know who you are dealing with..

Dr.D

  _____