[Chugalug] Fwd: 💼 New position for a Web Developer Job in East Ridge, TN now open
dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 17:27:47 UTC 2013
For any developers looking for work. If you apply, make sure you drop my
name so I can get that iPad 2!! =)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Craig Montgomery" <Craig.Montgomery.B1 at cybercoders.com>
Date: Aug 30, 2013 1:25 PM
Subject: 💼 New position for a Web Developer Job in East Ridge, TN now open
To: "DavidWhite" <dwrudy at gmail.com>
I thought the job below might interest you.
The position is for a Web Developer in East Ridge, TN.
The full job description is listed at the end of this email!
*For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:*
*Not a fit for this job? Search all of our open jobs:*
Happy where you are? Great! Know someone who isn't? Refer a friend for
this position and if we place them you'll get an iPad 2!
I will only email you when we find a new job that may be a good fit for
your background. You can also use the link below if you would like us to
hold off on emails to you about new jobs.
Good luck in your searches,
Craig Montgomery <Craig.Montgomery at cybercoders.com> | Executive Recruiter |
949.988.7566 | Follow Us: <http://www.facebook.com/CyberCoders/>
<http://www.twitter.com/CyberCoders> | View My Bio and Open
Web Developer needed for fast growing innovative solutions company. The Web
Developer’s primary responsibilities are front-end development, support,
and maintenance of current, pending, and future customer-facing online
projects, as well as the technology stacks on which these applications
depend. (Can assist in relocation if needed)
If you are a Web Developer, please read on!
What you need for this position:
Programming Languages, Platforms, and Frameworks:
- Python, Django, Java, Ruby
- SQL, NoSQL, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Shell scripts, Objective-C, iOS
- C#, Asp.net, .Net
Software used daily:
- Git, Mac OS X
- Unix, Linux, SSH
- PostgreSQ, Bash, Zsh, or other shell
- Virtual machines for development and cross-platform testing
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and support the underlying software that powers our
customer-facing and internal applications and websites.
- Collaborate on and develop technical architecture, third-party
integration, and final implementation of our server-side, data-driven
- Understand project requirements and potential impact on existing
applications and user interface/user experience.
- Maintain awareness of potential technical pitfalls.
- Provide insight and recommendations on the best technological solutions
available to meet our evolving business and product needs.
- Possess a solid understanding of client-side technologies and limitations
to provide seamless collaboration during development and support tasks.
- Provide sound resource management with respect to project deliveries.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What's in it for you:
-Great pay and Excellent benefits
-Careers growth and Financial stability
So, if you are a Web Developer, please apply today!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chugalug