[Chugalug] Cisco Console Cable + USB Adapter

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:58:54 UTC 2013

Thanks, John. I appreciate the offer.

Unfortunately that wouldn't work, as my laptop doesn't have a serial port.

I went ahead and ordered a number of cables and adapters for me to have on
hand so I don't run into this again. Should have everything by Tuesday, so
I can finish up the installation by Wednesday (which isn't a big deal).

'Preciate it.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quoting David White <dwrudy at gmail.com>:
>
>  Does anyone have a Cisco console cable *as well as* a console cable to USB
>>
>> adapter I could buy or borrow by this afternoon or tomorrow morning?
>>
>> Meant to buy these items to have 'em on hand, but didn't. Now I have a
>> Cisco switch that needs some attention.
>>
>> Shields doesn't have 'em in stock.
>>
>>  Nope, but I've got a spare Cisco to Serial adapter and cable if you'd
> like to borrow it.

David White
Founder & CEO
*