[Chugalug] Cisco Console Cable + USB Adapter

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:00:59 UTC 2013

Thanks, Bret, but no. I'm in Chattanooga.

I have an Amazon Prime subscription (free trial) right now, so in worst
case scenario, I'll get it on 2-day shipping, and take care of the Cisco
device next week. It's not that urgent, but I just finished punching a
bunch of cables into a patch panel, tested all of the cables to make sure
they work, and now need to get a switch installed. :)

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Bret McHone <dbmchone at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you near Knoxville? If so you can borrow mine.
>

> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM, David White <dwrudy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a Cisco console cable *as well as* a console cable to
>> USB adapter I could buy or borrow by this afternoon or tomorrow morning?
>>
>> Meant to buy these items to have 'em on hand, but didn't. Now I have a
>> Cisco switch that needs some attention.
>>
>> Shields doesn't have 'em in stock.
>>
>> - David
>>
>> --
>> David White
>> Founder & CEO
>> *
>> *
>> *Develop CENTS *
>> Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting
>> Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide
>> http://developcents.com
>> 423-693-4234

David White