[Chugalug] Dropbox (and other Python Apps) Reverse-Engineered

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Aug 29 13:10:48 UTC 2013

Dave:
> 1) I think you severely underestimate commercial malware authors.

Sigh, I had this discussion recently with a very talented young WOMAN. She
makes good very money with a behemouth as a senior programmer doing normal
biz-process stuff. She was arguing, half seriously, that she could make a
lot more money faster, doing evil, than good. Her goal is to be
financially secure by 35 and travel as much as she wants (she likes it).

Or she can be a cubicle monkey in Atlanta for about 100k per year...
work on her slumlord portfolio...

And yeah, I wonder where I would be if I had taken some job offers many
years ago..