[Chugalug] Dropbox (and other Python Apps) Reverse-Engineered

Benjamin Stewart stewartbenjamin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:26:46 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I completely buy point #2 there, Dave. Windows has had enough
market share to be status quo since at least the 90s (forever ago to a
script kiddie!). However, Android has enjoyed a clear market share
advantage for about a year according to the source I found below. Did the
script kiddies read the trends better than Apple? I'm not saying everything
(anything) Apple is un-hackable, but people do tend to go for low-hanging
fruit, as long as there's some return.

Interesting side-note: From looking at the chart, I'd say Android's recent
gain has been at the expense of Symbian, not IOS!

Mobile market share source:
http://gs.statcounter.com/#mobile_os-ww-monthly-200812-201308

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

                              Benjamin Stewart