[Chugalug] Dropbox (and other Python Apps) Reverse-Engineered

wes wes at the-wes.com
Wed Aug 28 18:12:28 UTC 2013

A smarter plan is to remove the need for secrets. Use strong encryption and
authentication, which are essentially provided for you already in the shape
of libraries. Leave the workings in the open. All that remains is for your
users' keys to be compromised, and the attacker can then gain access to
that user's data only. This is the power of open source: with many eyes on
the system, the weaknesses will be brought to light quite rapidly.

-wes

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Benjamin Stewart <stewartbenjamin at gmail.com