[Chugalug] Gnome planning to remove middle click copy-paste

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:09:37 UTC 2013

I wonder how much of this is driven by the current laptop touchpad makers.
It is really hard to get a middle click emulation working well on those, so
the usefulness is decreased. I would also guess that some see it as a
possible security issue. Any text you highlight is saved for some period of
time. Perhaps these two items factor into their choice?

That being said, I love my middle clicking!