[Chugalug] nytimes.com

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:56:34 UTC 2013

... and Facebook before that, and Microsoft before that. And did you guys
hear about the Amazon datacenter outage due to a "network device
malfunction" over the weekend? (Didn't take down Amazon.com, but took down
Instagram, Vimeo, and a number of other sites temporarily)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Rod <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:

> I get a 404. With the Amazon hit plus google before that, could someone be
> flexing their muscle?
>

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:32:07 -0400, Jon Stanford <jbirdvegas at aokp.co>
> wrote:
>
>  Hahahahhahahhaahha I'm loving watching this go down. Too funny
>>
>> Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

David White
Founder & CEO
*