[Chugalug] nytimes.com

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:36:15 UTC 2013

You can still get to the NYT if you really want to.  Just use their IP
address (they are still updating content.  In fact, one of the top
headlines is about their site getting hacked.)

http://170.149.168.130

To navigate, you have to replace the nytimes.com part of every link with
the IP

The link to the story about the website being down (on the website that is
down) is
http://170.149.168.130/2013/08/28/business/media/hacking-attack-is-suspected-on-times-web-site.html
*- Chad W. Smith*