[Chugalug] Client burned by previous hosting provider

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Aug 26 22:35:52 UTC 2013

My only issue is that they didn't really seem to trust David either,
like he'll be able to set it up, but when he's done he'll have to hand
it over... but there is no one there qualified to hand it over to.

But yeah understand and agree with the want for local
consultants/control/etc. it was just the context made me a bit weary
without seeing the whole issue,  but according to David it sounds
completely understandable.

William Roush