[Chugalug] Client burned by previous hosting provider

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:08:24 UTC 2013

Suffice it to say that the provider gave their services of building the
website for free, and then charged them a huge (over $200/month) price tag
for the hosting, and haven't been responsive or helpful whenever the client
needed help / technical support.

I see at least 3 big mistakes by that (non-Chattanooga-based) provider:
1) Provided something of value for free
2) Overpriced their hosting fees
3) Provided crappy customer service

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM, William Roush
<william.roush at roushtech.net>wrote:

> I'd imagine the only way they'd determine those kinds of issues existed in
> the first place would be if they had someone technical on their team in
> that understands those kinds of issues, which according to David they
> don't...
>
> I'm just kind of weary of a customer that has been "burned" but doesn't
> really understand the ways they can be burned (such as the reasons you've
> pointed out).
>
> William Roush
>

> On 8/26/2013 5:37 PM, Dave Brockman wrote:

David White
Founder & CEO
*
*