[Chugalug] Client burned by previous hosting provider

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Aug 26 21:43:52 UTC 2013

I'd imagine the only way they'd determine those kinds of issues existed
in the first place would be if they had someone technical on their team
in that understands those kinds of issues, which according to David they
don't...

I'm just kind of weary of a customer that has been "burned" but doesn't
really understand the ways they can be burned (such as the reasons
you've pointed out).

William Roush