[Chugalug] Client burned by previous hosting provider

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:11:51 UTC 2013

Anger + Ignorance makes for a bad combination in most respects. I run into that kind of mentality with some family members. There's not really much you can do other than build a relationship with them, build the trust and confidence over time to help them to understand. Time works in your favor in letting the wounds heal over and let the memory fade a bit as you sell them the services they are comfortable with. My family member can very hateful against certain ideals, but with the trust relationship (AD pun not intended) we've built he at least now considers the things I say before refuting them. Though occasionally I do get through and he listens more and more.

-B