[Chugalug] Fwd: Finally a real mail client

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Aug 26 17:07:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:55:49 -0400
Rod <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
> I down loaded opera mail for mac. Cleared everything off the mail
> server. Why did I stay in web mail so long? What was I thinking?
> Now if the would just release it for Nix.

I stopped using Opera's mail client ages ago 'cause I wanted a few
features it didn't have, but if they just had a plug-in or export
mechanism (and if their export system worked better).

I loved it. At the time it was integrated with the browser, but ran on
Linux (and Mac, and Windows). It's a shame they appear to have dropped
that.