[Chugalug] Elementary OS

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Sun Aug 25 01:37:43 UTC 2013

It has a slight learning curve. Things like adding apps to the dock took me a few minutes to find. They also handle multitasking slightly differently because the os practices state saving of apps when you "close" them... Its kinda like android in that manor.

Its pretty but feels too much like a Mac for me, but if you can get past the Mac like UX its extremely fast!

Oh and its missing a few repositories by default... I was thrown because I couldn't apt-get install toilet cowsay