[Chugalug] OT Android tablet

Carey A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 04:36:00 UTC 2013

Any tablet that is meant for kids would probably have the drop/liquid
resistance you're looking for, but be a lot cheaper than military grade.

Nabi tablets are sold primarily for kids. They are not extremely "kiddy"
looking, but just unattractive enough that they would stand out and someone
might think twice about stealing them. You could always have the company
logo put on the back - engraved, vinyl or something similar- as a theft
deterrent.