[Chugalug] Corporations, Bitcoin, Thread End, please.

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Aug 23 15:22:40 UTC 2013

> Let me defend Chad.
> I think he is referring to fact that corporations are often referred to as "legal fictions".
> BTW You both might find this book interesting as it deals with corporate personhood issue.
> http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Protection-Corporate-Dominance-Rights/dp/1579549551

Instead of bitching about how unfair corporations are... become one.
It costs a small amount of money to form a corporation and use it to your
and your families advantage. Corporations own things (property,
financial instruments, bank accounts) beyond your lifespan and can benefit
you in the exact same ways as it benefits "them".

As for currency: I generated 3.8 BILLION West African Franc's worth of
semi-digital currency yesterday, backed by valued at 34 million kWh of
electricity at current tariffs. It's currency. If you can trade A for B,
it is effectively currency. In the US/Tennesee, if you trade A for B, you may
owe taxes on it in USD at what is described as "fair market value" no
matter what the medium of exchange is. You can play a little with
valuation, but if you are ridiculous, they'll nail you to the wall.

Lets end this thread before we generate nazi-hitler-p0rn-bitcoins.