[Chugalug] Chugalunch - Today at Miller Plaza / Waterhouse Pavillion at Noon.

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:27:52 UTC 2013

Here you go: http://www.rivercitycompany.com/new/pdf/FOFCalsmall.pdf
For those of you on Facebook:

I started coming down with a cold on Wednesday and it turned into something
nasty yesterday. Feeling better today, but still not great, so I'm going to
continue to lay low and rest up. I should be back to normal tomorrow,

Have fun.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:

> I didn't quickly find a good link to the event,
> so I'll just mention what Rod started as a reminder:
> "Geek Speak" at Fresh Fridays
> Waterhouse Pavillion (Miller Plaza)
> at 12:00
> Don't forget the yummy food trucks 1 block away.

David White
Founder & CEO
*Develop CENTS *
Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide