[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:42:45 UTC 2013

Actually Chad that first example is wrong, mainly because if you sold that
car, and it was a car you built from junk (trust me I know this one),
unless you RIGGED the car to explode, it would be ruled an accident. Buyer
Beware remember?

Chad, you have this weird definition of 'personal responsibility', but
corporations, as much as you declare them to be fictional, are real things.
They are a conglomerate of people qorking for a common interest or party.

But, be that as it may, I agree that corporations need to be better held to
laws and accountable for their crimes (at least the people who were involed
in the said crime)

But in the end Chad, declarinf corporations 'fictional' because it doesn't
fit your ideal....thats pushing reality there.

Also, its a a massive abuse of the word 'fictional'