[Chugalug] OT: Training

Keith uspatentpending at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:33:22 UTC 2013

Hey Stephen,

I think your thread got hijacked.

For your course do you plan to have materials and take-home activities,
particularly for the python session?

I'm less likely to pay 250 for pen testing but that's just because I'm
interested but it's doubtful I could capitalize from that training.

I do consider 250 for an 8hr session to be on par, in terms of cost, with
midrange formal classroom tech training. So I would have certain
expectations.