[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:51:56 UTC 2013

Chad,
So mote it be, we agree to disagree.

I think bitcoin is a sustainable and very viable global exchange medium. It
eliminates the mongering of local and foreign government and establishes a
functional way to buy and sell goods. All the while, the network is not
reliant on a single bank or federal Reserve or processor ad the entire
network is distributed amongst those that use the currency (and those that
have stakes in the medium).