[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:44:18 UTC 2013

I understand how it works, I just don't care.

I wanted to make my POG joke, which I did.  As I said then, people will
make money off of BitCoin, and they have, but it's not going to be around
in 10 years.  Make your money (as in, make the dollars you can by "trading"
in BitCoin) and be happy.  Just don't invest so much in it that when it
does inevitably burst like a DotCom bubble - that you suffer for it.

If you haven't caught on to my subtle implications, BitCoin is a Fad.

*- Chad W. Smith*