[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:19:11 UTC 2013

"A Lot"?  Really, well there are about 20,000 coffee shops in the United
States of America.  (I looked it up.)

How many of those 20,000 will accept BitCoin?  You said "A lot" so that
would be more than half, right?  so 10,000?

No? Well, it would have to be at least 10% then, right?  so 2,000?

Not even that many, huh?

1%?   Can you list 200 coffee shops that will accept bitcoin?

so... what?  like 20 then?  You think 0.1% qualifies as "a lot"?  Maybe you
meant "alot"?

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

I have no doubt that you could walk into any one of those 20,000 coffee
shops and pay using the US Greenback.  Ok, so maybe there's a handful
inside of themeparks that only accept Mickey Money, (which is bought using
dollars), but other than that....

*- Chad W. Smith*