[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:10:35 UTC 2013

Stephen,
I have no clue why you still insist everyone uses the dollar. Surely a
grocer in Spain doesnt accept dollars.  Maybe the ones you deal with trade
in dollars. When working on a global level, its a pain in the ass to have
to deal with trading your dollars to euros, or yen, or anything else.  With
bitcoin, I don't have to worry with exchange rates changing due to the
whims of the local governments.
There are also alot of coffee shops, and retailers in the US that are
beginning to accept Bitcoin, and they do it by scanning a barcode, or using
NFC.