[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:19:23 UTC 2013

Lynn, while you may MAKE money off bitcoins, the value of the traded
bitcoins and the inherint value you get from them is.....in dollars.

While some (very few) retailers may accept bitcoin, even their expectation
is to either gain more bitcoins which they can then launder into dollars or
exchange them as well for another service, but even THAT service expects
the value of the bitcoins they pay to transfer to dollars somehow.

Until you can go to a local grocer or gas station and directly pay with
bitcoins, its going to remain a neat, yet niche idea.