[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:12:45 UTC 2013

POGs crashed entirely. The dollar crashes but pretty much always bounces
back as the global economy follows the market cycle.

Thats the problme with your criticism of Chad's argument.

Also, no matter how devalued the dollar is right now, I can buy my lunch
with it. If I offered pogs or even bitcoin alll I'd get is funny looks or a
heartfelt apology and rejection