[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Thu Aug 22 16:15:12 UTC 2013

I tried that exactly as it is in the gist but I'm still getting reclusive gitlab/... in the urls

I'm running grep -R "<directory />" against the instance for well over two hours without a return yet. Along with that I've spent the morning googling and have yet to find an answer to where I could find that element without any luck. I wouldn't mind giving you the key to the instance and allowing you to see the setup via ssh... if you would want to do that. Like I said before nothing is on there yet so its not a huge deal I can always just boot a new instance of the AMI is anything messes up. If it gets it fixed I'll definitely be creating an AMI with the correct settings to avoid this in the future.

I'll let you guys know if grep returns anything... if it ever finishes haha

If your interested in that please just email me directly @ jbirdvegas at gmail.com and I'll send the key over. Thanks for the help either way