[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:27:50 UTC 2013

All you are doing by proposing replacing a regulated form of currency with
a limited by design crypto currency is introducing the same problems we
ditched by leaving gold backed currency.

It is deeply ironic that bitcoiners decry regulation without fully
understanding that is exactly what large, monopolistic buisnesses want, or
a magical free market thatwe technically had in the early 1900s and only
led to massive worker and market abuses.

It is with even deeper irony that you decry government manipulation of
markets, when the exact opposite led to massive and disastrous market
fluctuations.

It is with the deepest irony that you decry manipulation of markets without
realizing that studying and learning to manipulate markets is the ENTIRE
point of economics.

Like I said, when pigs fly.