[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:43:50 UTC 2013

That "Redirect permanent / http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlab/" shouldn't be
inside the directory declaration for "/opt/bitnami/apps/gitlab/htdocs/public
"

Try changing it to something like this:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/90498fe6eb1f383c9502

What Line 18-20 does is tell apache to redirect root to gitlab. It that
change doesn't work, it is possible that "<directory />" is defined
somewhere else, and you'll have to add "Redirect permanent /
http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlab/". That's all I can figure without actually
seeing the setup.