[Chugalug] More on Bitcoin:

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 13:59:01 UTC 2013

Bitcoin is already an accepted form of payment. Some employers like the
Internet Archive already give that option to their employees. In other
words I see bitcoin as a stabilizing factor in a crisis like that. In
order to keep food, water, shelter, etc. you'd need to pay those
employees that keep those utilities going... so you're gonna pay them in
sandwiches, water, and bullets -- or bitcoin? How would you collect
payments if you're an employer?

What happened in Cyprus is a fact. Another fact that took place around
80 years ago... "executive order 6102". Governments historically try to
seize or ban when they're loosing control or wanting control of
something -- land, water, shelter, guns/ammo... even money.