[Chugalug] Blog post - "Open source culture thrives in Chattanooga"

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:01:41 UTC 2013

For those of you who thought the same thing, I found a few pictures here:
http://www.nooga.com/159679/main-terrain-art-park-now-open/ Which also
mentioned where it was (somewhere I will have to visit soon.) "400 block of
Main Street between Main and 13th Streets"

Perhaps I will go visit this weekend with my kids. I will see if I cannot
add something new to the mass of YouTube as well.