[Chugalug] Blog post - "Open source culture thrives in Chattanooga"

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Thu Aug 22 12:27:55 UTC 2013

Here we go.

http://opensource.com/life/13/8/open-source-chattanooga

http://tinyurl.com/mmu32j6

If you'd like to tweet this, here is a suggested tweet:

"Open source culture thrives in Chattanooga" http://tinyurl.com/mmu32j6 @ thegigcity @ natenatenate @ griffey # opensource

Rock on. I'll be blogging more about Chatt, so keep me in the loop about any interesting stuff that I might include in future blog posts. Also, if there are any videographers in the group, I'd love to link to a video showing that movable statue located near The Chattanoogan -- ideally with a child having fun moving the wheel. You folks produce very cool stuff in Chatt, but you need to be documenting it more in YouTube videos.

phil

Okay, I've formed an image of the video that's needed: A kid having fun moving the wheel of the statue (and showing the statue moving itself) -- with an older couple walking by -- arm in arm -- observing the situation with a smile. You can easily hire older couples from RentAnOlderCouple.com (heh)

Naturally, hide a small penguin somewhere in the video shot -- not too obvious. Maybe in the opening of the video for a second or two as the camera pans across to the statue. Not obvious! Subtle. Maybe a college student carrying some books in their arms -- including a small stuffed penguin, or somesuch.

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html