[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 02:06:03 UTC 2013

Markdown Here generally works pretty well, I just have a bad case of not
paying attention before sending e-mails tonight:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/markdown-here/elifhakcjgalahccnjkneoccemfahfoa?hl=en

My only problem with it are that the e-mail becomes kind of hard to edit
after you run the markdown converted.

It uses the github flavor variant of markdown, so you get the extra
multi-line syntax extensions for code snippets.