[Chugalug] Groklaw folds

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:55:24 UTC 2013

I think of the separation between law enforcement and criminals more
as *actually
giving a crap about the people the laws are meant to protect* (those of us
without large amounts of money or other power).

We have failed to hold our government accountable to this principle.  With
so many people having no idea how their computers or cars work, or how to
create and stick to a budget, or what goes into the food they put on their
table, and *caring more about what the Kardashians are doing than any of
this*... it's no wonder we got to where we are today.