[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:42:12 UTC 2013

Also, just to be clear, the stuff you should add to gitlab.conf is:

<Directory />
   Redirect permanent /
[http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlab/](http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlab/)</Directory>

I usually use markdown to apply pretty styling to my code snippets in my
e-mails for scripts so they're more clear, but I pulled the trigger too
soon somehow on that e-mail, which is why it looks funny there. Oh well.