[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:37:24 UTC 2013

Crap, I pressed enter or something before I finished. Anyway, supposedly
there's a script called `ctlscript.sh` somewhere. Maybe at `/opt` or
`/opt/bitnami`, after you make those changes to gitlab.conf, you need to
run `./ctrlscript.sh restart` Then, hopefully, whenever you go to
http://jbirdvegas.org, you get redirected to
http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlabYou can probably ditch the CNAME record
for
git.jbirdvegas.org after that.