[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:34:40 UTC 2013

Wait. Looks like you're on the BitNami stack, which uses Passenger+Apache.
I didn't use BitNami, but this is the same server stack I use for gitlab.

I'm not totally sure where the apache config on the bitnami stack lives,
but after a minute or two of googling (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15900937/bitnami-how-to-configure-gitlab-5-0-application-in-apache2-not-to-have-relative),
it looks like it lives here: /opt/bitnami/apps/gitlab/conf/gitlab.conf

Edit that file, and but this before `PassengerDefaultUser git`:
```ApacheConf
<Directory />
   Redirect permanent / http://jbirdvegas.org/gitlab/
</Directory>
```

Also, supposedly there's a script called `ctlscript.sh` somewhere. Maybe at
`/opt