[Chugalug] OT Funny IT Stories

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:26:19 UTC 2013

Back when I worked in an office full time, we lost power during a lightning
storm, so someone called and reported it to the EPB, and we were waiting
for our turn to get power back, and one lady came over and said "My
computer isn't working".

"Yes, the power is out."

"I know that, but I can't get my computer to come on."

*blank stares*

"You mean the computer needs power to work?"

"Yes, yes it does."

Apparently she thought that since laptops have batteries, all computers do.

//The More You Know!

*- Chad W. Smith*