[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Wed Aug 21 20:47:47 UTC 2013

yea I'm using the default server setup and of coarse I'd be happy to share any knowledge gained!

Here is what I have (I tried to upload the pics directly but was denied because the total message was too large)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3j3a-rjK4spVEE3Q2x4alE0cW8/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3j3a-rjK4spSGJGZndJWUZJTTg/edit?usp=sharing

Both the pointer and the subdomain do not work :(

any ideas?