[Chugalug] OT Funny IT Stories

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 20:19:34 UTC 2013

My coworker was telling me a story about  7-8 years ago they had a repair
tech come in to work on some biomed gear in a surgical area. He had to
scrub in just to get back in the area. Well, not only did he grab the wrong
size suite, but apparently hadn't done it before so he stripped down naked
and repaired the equipment wearing nothing but semi-translucent overly
tight disposable coveralls...