[Chugalug] OT: Training

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Wed Aug 21 20:17:43 UTC 2013

I'm thinking about putting together a couple of training classes. One would be intro to Python programming and the other would be an intro to hacking/pentesting. These would not be free classes.

Would any of you be interested in classes like this? Would any of you be willing to pay for classes like this? What would you want to see in classes like these?

BTW, I'm available for contract security testing/consulting.

Thanks,
--
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting