[Chugalug] Amazon EC2 woes

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:39:33 UTC 2013

What he said. Also, what server setup are you using? I'm assuming Nginx +
unicorn, since that's the default.

Along with what wes said, make sure you changed YOUR_SERVER_FQDN on line
11:
https://github.com/gitlabhq/gitlabhq/blob/master/lib/support/nginx/gitlab

to this, if you want your gitlab instance on a subdomain: git.jbirdvegas.net